Thread Education,Workshops,TrunkshowsIs your Guild or stitching group looking for an informative program or workshop idea? Here are some fun and educational opportunities I offer:
- "THREADTALK~PLAY~LEARN"-- My most popular workshop. Learn what's new in the Threadworld and how-to successfully use ALL Thread Types! Stitch with my Superior Threads or use your own during this 1-Day hands-on Workshop. Thread Kit Options. Available to groups and guilds. (Also held here @ ThreadLand private classes by request; individual or small groups.)
- "Shopping Sprees @THREADLAND!"--Guild members, Satellite Groups or individuals are welcome to visit My Thread Candy Shoppe in the Country for a Thread Talk & Shop experience--this country adventure is by appointment only.
- "Cindy's THREADWORKS Trunk Show"-- Part 1. Introducing Thread personality types, FAQ's--40 minute presentation with samples from my "Thread Candy Shoppe". Lots of hands-on fun.
- "Cindy's THREAD THERAPY"-- Part 2. Having trouble using decorative threads? Not sure what thread types to use? This 40 min. presentation will resolve your issues and provide tips and reasons to build and detox your thread stash.
- "Cindy's THREADART Card-Stitching Class"--These sessions are sew-much-fun and incorporate a make-and-take project for 1/2 or full day for 2nd level. You create your own ThreadArt from my ready-to-stitch cards (eg). $5 or $10 kit Fee
- Please contact me with your possible dates and queries. If possible, share expenses with another Guild nearest your area?
Phone: 250 738 0560 (9 AM to 5 PM) pacific standard time
2013 SHOW Schedule & Thread Talks etc.
Parksville Schoolhouse Quilters Guild
Outdoor Annual Sale...See you there!
Comox Valley Schoolhouse Quilters Guild
Thread Talk "What's New"?
|Sept13 & 14||
Edmonton Creative Stitches Show 2013
Pre-register for my 2 Thread Lectures when posted
Hands Across the Water 2013 Merchant Mall
Event hosted by Comox Valley Schoolhouse Quilters Guild
ThreadArt Stitching Workshop
Lion's Gate Quilters' Guild--Pre-Register through Guild
2013 U-Shop Opportunities
- Reminder: To avoid disappointment of "sold out" items at these events, consider pre-shopping On-line (minimum) 1 week prior to ensure your items are reserved. Simply request "Express Pickup" upon checkout.